|HAIR TODAY, GONE TOMORROW:
How to Give Yourself a Good
How to give yourself a good
1. Give yourself a massaging brush once a week (see HAIR
2. Shampooing in the shower
is better than trying to shampoo in the bath because you
can get a good
rinse, which is very important. Use a gentle stream of warm water to wet
3. Apply the shampoo a bit at a time, all over your
scalp, using gentle rubs.
4. Once the scalp has been covered, massage the
5. Bring the shampoo out to the ends of your hair using your
fingers, but donít rub the
ends. The ends donít really need
6. Thoroughly rinse with a gentle stream of warm water until
the shafts squeak.
7. Use whatever type of conditioner (See CONDITIONERS
section) as directed.
rinse with a gentle stream of warm water until the shafts squeak.
your hair in a soft towel and press it against your head to let the water absorb
the towel. Donít rub the hair Ė this will only cause tangles or
10. Gently comb hair with a wide-toothed comb.
your styling product.
12. Style and dry..
Welcome to AskaBeauty.com